Alloy based aluminum made Aluminum Extrusion Parts are widely used in various industries that include telecommunication, electronic apparatus production and renewable energy to name a few. Due to their excellent heat conductivity level, these parts are used to develop nuclear reactor, automobile radiator and air conditioner components. The presence of a thin layer of protective film of aluminum oxide in these parts, these are completely rust proof. Non magnetic properties, low weight, exceptional strength, sand blasted or chrome plated or anodized surface, impact proof design, high flexibility level and good thermal properties are some key attributes of these Aluminum Extrusion Parts.
- The offered extrusion parts are perfect for flammable working environment application purpose for their non sparking attributes
- Due to their high electrical conductivity level, these parts are used for developing bush bar or electrical connector
- Long functional life
- Precise design
Ergonomically developed Casting System is used for producing CNC machine components. Generally metals like stainless steel, carbon steel and alloy based steel or aluminum are preferred to manufacture casting components. The surface of the produced parts is treated with anodized, sand blasting and metal plating to extend their functional life. The technology followed for conducting casting is preferred over metal forging process as casting does not affect properties of metal parts and their performance. Spare parts going through casting process do not face any significant change in their stress concentration level. The provided Casting System helps to improve tensile strength and corrosion resistance properties of metal spare parts.
- The offered system is useful for producing high strength carbon steel, aluminum alloy and stainless steel spare parts
- Utilization of sand blasting or metal plating or anodized surface finishing is an essential part of this system
- It helps to extend functional life of spare parts
- The casting process ensures durability of metal parts
Our extensive range of variable speed and aluminum extrusion Single Puller is acknowledged for its ergonomic design and high performance level. This PLC driven equipment consists of variable frequency motor with speed adjusting facility, traction trolley for its trouble free operation, hydraulic bumper to avoid accident and chains for pulling of its trolley. The pneumatic and DC brakes of this Single Puller ensure its proper controlling during pulling. The automatic controlling function of this machine helps to minimize labor cost. User friendly computer interface, ease of maintenance, precise mechanism, functional stability and high automation degree are some key attributes of this equipment.
- The offered machine is acknowledged for its low operation cost and high performance level
- The chain equipped pulling system of this machine prevents its skidding
- Long working life
- PPLC based operation
Ethylene polypropylene rubber, Kevlar fiber, nylon weft and polyester fabric made Conveyor Belts are used as essential part of material transferring equipments and run out table of aluminum extrusion line in various warehouses, logistic units and packaging departments. Advanced needle punching technique is followed to design these belts. Featured with high density, these belts are completely high temperature and abrasion proof. The original quality of these belts remains unaffected even after their repeated usage. Impact proof design, low elongation rate, light weight nature, high transferring speed, heat and oil proof design, wear and corrosion protection properties are some distinctive features of these Conveyor Belts.
- The offered belts are made by interweaving polyester fabric, nylon weft and Kevlar fiber
- These belts are completely impact and rust proof
- Long working life
- Easy to maintain